| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florina, Macedonia in October is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 100mm (3.9in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Florina, Macedonia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Florina, Macedonia: