| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florina, Macedonia in May is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 63mm (2.5in) of H2O descends during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:55 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Florina, Macedonia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Florina, Macedonia: