| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Florina, Macedonia in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with some rain. Only 62mm (2.4in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Florina, Macedonia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Florina, Macedonia: